Wednesday, May 21, 2008

ALWAYS turn on your porch light!!!

Quick post...

Just a friendly reminder to ALWAYS turn on your porch light after dark! This is what I found the other night when I took my dog outside...the only problem is that I didn't turn the light on when I first stepped outside. It was only after "it" started hissing at me and, obviously, got my attention that I realized I wasn't alone on the porch.

Photobucket

And just in case you can't tell what it is...it's a SNAKE slithering up my front porch window! Of course, I took the pic after I *RAN* back inside. Isn't it gross??? And why didn't my dumb dog alert me? Crazy mutt chose to empty his bowels instead of saving me from an angry snake!

3 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

OH my GOD!! I think I would have peed myself... dang.. ick! Glad you're ok!

Tana said...

Holy Cow! I am terrified just looking at the picture.

Teresa Loop said...

OH. GOOD. GRIEF. I didn't know a snake could slither up a window. creepy. That is a big snake too. No thank you.