Thursday, October 2, 2008

Could it be? Can't ya guess?

Ok...so I that (the title of today's post) was part of a cheer back in the day when I was a cheerleader for the Iaeger Intermediate School Eagles! GOSH...that was so long ago! I can't believe I still remember that cheer! It went like this...

Could it be
Can't ya guess
We are the b-e-s-t BEST!

Yeah, I know, little corny but I'm marveling at the realization that I can actually REMEMBER it! That was 1987...88 maybe? Geez, I'm getting old!

Shifting gears and moving onward now. So, guess what's happening over at 4 Scrappy Sisters next weekend? Huh...do know? I'll give you a hint.

- Stock up on glue dots
- Make sure you have lots of cardstock
- and whatever you do, don't forget your Thickers because....(insert DRUMROLL!!!)

WE'RE HAVING A CYBER CROP! It's going to be SO MUCH FUN! LOTS of games, challenges and of course, PRIZES! So, MARK YOUR CALENDARS - OCT. 11th & OCT. 12th!!!

So, why are you still reading? You should've checked your supplies already! :)

No comments: