Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mmm...NUTELLA!



A few weeks ago, I was selected to host a Nutella party and I couldn't have been happier. Have you ever heard of Nutella? If not, you should drive straight to your nearest grocery store and peruse the aisles until you find it. It's most commonly found near the many jars of peanut butter but do not mistake this awesome yumminess for the average peanut butter because it most definitely is NOT! In fact, Nutella doesn't contain any peanuts or peanut ingredients nor is it come in contact with peanuts during manufacturing. Nutella is made with hazelnuts...SUPER TASTY HAZELNUTS!!!

On March 19th, my guests gathered at my home to sample the Nutella hazelnut spread. Do you want to hear an interesting note? All of my guests had heard of Nutella but had never tried it! I was shocked! As each of them learned about Nutella and then were given the opportunity to sample it, they were all pleasantly surprised at its unbelieveable taste! After learning how good it was, they all said they would be more than happy to purchase it during their next grocery trip.

At the end of the party, each guest received a goodie bag filled with a
Nutella sample, coupons, a travel mug, spreader and various print materials. Everyone had a great time!

**I was provided with the Nutella party kit from MommyParties. In exchange, I agreed to host a party and blog about it.**

No comments: