Monday, July 28, 2008

Makin' some noise...

I'm SOOOO excited!!! This morning I found out I was chosen as a designer for 4 Scrappy Sisters kit club!!! I wasn't getting my hopes up and I honestly didn't think I'd make the cut but I did and I'm SO happy! THANK YOU again, Lisa! I hope I make you proud!!! :)

I'm deeply and thrilled to be given the opportunity to work the ladies there! The next 6 months is going to be AWESOME! Oh! And be sure to keep checking in at the site, Lisa announced today there will be a nice change coming soon! :)

9 comments:

Lisa J. said...

Congratulations Jamie!

Mama Tuttle said...

I love looking at all of your creations! You do great work, Jamie!!

Karen Reichel said...

Congratulations Jamie!

Juliet Diley said...

Wooohooo! Congrats to you! It is going to be great working with you!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! That's so exciting.

*~Annette~* said...

WOO HOO!!! Congrats Jamie!

Karen said...

Congratulations!!

Nicole Maki said...

How exciting!

Congratulations.

ellen s. said...

hi jamie!!! just checking in to see who you are doing!

congrats!!!!! you do great work!

miss you over at Serendipity. hope all is well!