Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Some new pretties...










Ok, so I applied for a DT spot with Serendipity Scrapbooks (as if anyone needed a reminder! LOL!). I'm nervous about the announcement but excited for whomever is chosen regardless of whether or not I'm one of them. I know that everything happens for a reason and if it's not meant to be, then it's just not meant to be...right?...although I'd like it to be meant to be! LOL!!! :) At any rate, I know it's a great place to be a part of and I'm sure I'll continue posting in the forums even if I'm not chosen. There's alot of challenges, awesome techniques, great inspiration, daily chatter and a VERY NICE bunch of ladies...so it's a great place just to hang out and I wish I'd found it sooner!

Anyway, here are my LOs and other projects submitted for the call. :)

6 comments:

Candace H said...

You've done some gorgeous work, Jamie! Good luck with the DT application!

Tana said...

Beautiful stuff. I think you have it in the bag, Girl! Good luck!

jamie said...

well wishes on the dt announcement. that can be so nerve racking, even when you try really hard for it not to be.
best wishes!!!

Anonymous said...

I hadn't realized these were yours when I seen them in the DT gallery. These are really great.
Good luck.

*~Annette~* said...

OOOOOOOOOO. I'm sooooo envious. Serious eye candy, girl.

Michelle said...

Good luck on your DT spot!!love the offspring layot super cute and the robot door hanger!