Thursday, July 17, 2008

SOOOO much stuff...

First off...I've been tagged by Gina (sorry Gina...I'm trying to link you up girlie but I'm having "linkage" probs!!! :D)

What was I doing Ten Years Ago?...

I was getting ready to start a new job at United Way...gosh how I loved that job! :)

Five Things On Today's "To Do" List ...

1. Stay occupied at work
2. Go to Quiznos
3. Copy some pics for my mom
4. Finish an altered project
5. Update my blog...LOL!

I'm addicted to...

- the internet
- anything scrapbooking
- pizza
- Mt. Dew

Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire...

Pay off our house & cars, stash away college funds for the 3 kiddos, stash away some for Jason & I and then take a nice...LONG vacation to some place w/sandy beaches. :)

Places I have Lived...

Maryland
West Virginia
North Carolina

I think all the Willows have been tagged already so I can't spread the love back around! That was fun, Gina...thanks for the tag! :)

Ok, on to other news. So I've decided to start applying for another DT spot. It's been a while since I've been in the DT world since I took a break from s'bing (I'll NEVER do that again!) but I'm back and (I think) better than ever so I'm giving it a shot...or two...again! :) Here are the places I either have applied or will be applying:


4 Scrappy Sisters and Serendipity Scrapbooks

Wish me luck as I knows there's some awesome talent out there right now! :)

And speaking of Serendipity Scrapbooks, I'm taking part in a blogging challenge right now and this week I have to write about how I feel about the summer coming to an end soon. I have nothing to hide...I'm ready for school to start again. Jaritt will be in 2nd grade while Jansyn will be starting kindergarten (God bless the teacher that gets her in their classroom!). Jaritt excels in school and Jansyn...well, she just needs the structure. But, I'm drifting away...I'm happy that summer will be ending soon because it means that FALL is right around the corner! I *heart* fall weather! We had a great summer but living in NC, it gets REALLY hot and REALLY humid, so fall is always a welcomed season in my book. Here are a few of my favorite pics from the summer.





3 comments:

Gina de Jong said...

Looks like you figured it out girl!!!!!! Linkage...type the name you want to appear in the blog...then highlight click on the "link" button on the tool bar, then copy in the url..that should do it..I think, LOL!

Unknown said...

Great pics!!!! Good luck with the design teams!

Unknown said...

Good luck with DT! Love your pics. :)